Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, February 17, 2008

William's First Story

Okay, so this was not his first story ever, but it is the first story that I remember him listening to intently.

To warn you, this is actually quite a boring video. I think it is cute, but I am his mother and am biased. This video is mostly put on here for grandmas (Hi mom! :) and grandpas and immediate family members who don't get to see Will very often. If you do not fall into that category you might find this video boring, but please feel free to watch it if you would like. And again, the video might make you sick. (I'm usually not this bad with a camera, I've just been having a hard time lately.) I was trying to creep up on Will so that I wouldn't distract him.

There is a part of the end where William makes his "happy noise". It is like a little shriek of joy. That is the highlight of this video, that and the fact that William has such a great daddy who reads to him.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. It was just yesterday he was a tiny little baby....

Cheryl said...

I loved the story! --and I love those boys!! Grammy

Unknown said...

The best part of the whole video is the completely relaxed position Will is in at the very beginning. That is complete relaxation.