Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mad Table Tennis Skills

I had the chance to play some fun table tennis at the law school today. I was crazy-good on defense. They had a hard time getting anything by me. I was also able to slam the ball on them. It was a very good workout. People thought it was funny when I came to class all sweaty and exhausted from playing ping-pong. Most people seem to think ping-pong involves an activity level similar to miniature golf. The truth is that ping-pong is a very intense and sweaty game.

On a completely unrelated side note, I recorded a song for you blog-heads out there. I call it,
Na-na-na-na-na-na NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, na na na na NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH YAH....or something like that.

1 comment:

Shella said...

Very nice, Nate. Comparing your recent recording to my recent recording makes me think that maybe I shouldn't be going public with the violin quite yet.
I agree about ping-pong being misunderstood. By the way, there are a few games that need to be played when you're in Hurricane again. ~.O ~.O (wink wink)