Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Power Trips and Fresh Food

So I just found out that I am the all powerful creator of this blog!!! Mwa-Ha-Ha! I can edit Nate's posts but he can't edit mine!

Whewf! Better not let that get to my head!


On a different note, this is what we had for dinner last night...





It was delicious! Don't you wish you could have some?? This is a plate of pork fajita with onions, bellpeppers, yellow squash, cheese, fresh avacodo, fresh tomato, fresh lime, fresh cilantro, and a fresh attitude.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That's a beautiful dinner! Did you make it?

The Mursets said...

That looks yummy. Meridy, I bought extra perms while I was in Utah last month, so if you really do want one we can do it. The kids can hang out while we "work".