Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, February 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

To humor my good friend Sheri, I am filling this thingy out. Um...if you read this and want to be tagged consider yourself so and proceed to fill out this questionnaire on your blog. :) Offer valid at participating blogs only. Void where prohibited. (c) Copyright 2008. All rights reserved, except the right to eat sushi, gladly waived.

1) What I was doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was in 8th grade. Let's just say I prefer not to dwell on this time of my life. I clapped the day they tore the middle school down. I was driving with my mom to the store when I witnessed some of the destruction from the car. And I did literally clap and shout for joy. I remember thinking that some guy in another car looked at me funny. I think he disapproved of my delight, but really, it was a very smelly dangerous building.

2) 5 things on my To Do list today: Seeing as it is 8:20pm there is not much left to do so I will tell you what I did. I woke up, cleaned up, hosted play group, got my hair cut and permed, went to the park.

3)I enjoy: Being a wife and mommy. Reading. Scrapbooking. Sleeping in.

4) If I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would pay tithing, pay for Nate's school, buy another car, give some away, go on some clothes/home decor/scrapbook shoping sprees and stash the rest like miser.

(edit: Actually since writing the above I realized that when I have thought of this idea before (of suddenly being millionaire/billionaire) I decided that what I would do, also, is start some kind of business to help hire people who need jobs and need skills and pay them a salary. It would have to be a business that makes money to perpetuate the wealth. Having a lot of money to take this risk would help me feel secure in the venture and of course enable me to do it in the first place ;)


5) 5 jobs I have had: Resident babysitter for my parents. Student. Convergys--"And thank you for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at why don't you give me a paper-cut and pour lemon juice on it." Hurricane Electronics Lab-- as a winder and also a labeler. Mommy.

6) 5 things people don't know about me: 1. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle 2. I didn't know how to whistle until high school. 3. I have this new fetish for eating pretzels and chocolate chips together 4. I still drink milk out of the carton (Sorry mom! I only did occasionally at home :). 5. I've washed my cell phone three times in my washing machine and it still works! 6. I use my waffle maker as a grilled ham and cheese sandwich machine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most disappointing - if you ever become a billionaire I would hope you would help your father retire early. (He's very tired.)

Meridy said...

LOL dad!!!! I laughed out loud! Of course I would help you! We owe our parents a lot ;)