Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Visit to Meika's House and Other Stories

So Ellie went to joy school at her friend Meika's house. Meika just moved from an appartment to a much larger house and this was Ellie's first visit to see it. When I asked her if she liked Meika's big new house she said, "Yes! Meika's house grew up!" We have been talking about how Ellie used to be a baby like William and about how Will will one day grow up and be as big as Ellie. The Barney song, called Growing, has helped too. I just thought I would share that funny annecdote with you all.




So I made the mistake of buying a lot of blue eyeshadow. Let's just say it should be used sparingly. Ellie just started being interested in make-up. She wants to be like mommy. (isn't that cute ;) So when I brought home my blue eyeshadow, of course she wanted to try it out. This picture is the result. She has yet to learn that a little goes a long way :)

One more fun thing that Ellie likes to do is try on my shoes. I have a certain pair of high-heels that she really loves. When she puts them on she says, "Now I am a mommy too!" We love our Ellie!

3 comments:

sara said...

That's so cute! My friend has a girl a little younger than Elli and she loves to put make up on just like Elli did...only she used mascara! I think it's great that she wants to be just like you Meridy!! You're a great mom.

Sheri said...

lol, it looks like somebody punched her in the face..

Rachel said...

ha ha Sheri - that's just what I was going to say: looks like somebody clocked the kid. :D