Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, February 11, 2008

Keepin' it random

I've got a few minutes before I have to leave for my night classes, so I thought I'd share what school is doing to my poor psyche. Last night, among other strange dreams, I dreamed one of the weirdest dreams of all time.
I dreamed that I chewed my Insurance Law final into a rough 3 dimentional rendition of a polar bear and turned it in in the frozen food section of a grocery store. Other kids weren't nearly as creative with their finals. They turned them in in normal frozen food bags.
I think I chewed the words to my essay answers into whatever it was my polar bear was made of.
Anyway, it was a weird dream.

1 comment:

sara said...

Hi guys! Glad to see you are in the world of blogs. It's fun to see what's going on with you guys...sara