Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Are Cupcakes Manfood?

We recently got a new Elders' Quorum presidency and new Elders' Quorum teachers. The new teacher was doing an extended introduction before he gave the lesson, and he made an interesting comment about cupcakes. He said that he heard the previous presidency had given us womanfood as a parting gift--cupcakes. This guy said he would bring manfood--big, thick cookies.
I don't normally think of cookies and cupcakes as being gender-specific, but I must admit that I was disappointed when the other guys gave us cupcakes. I much prefer cookies to cupcakes. Does that mean I'm manly? Obviously.

2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Absolutely, you are manly!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Nate, with you it goes without saying it!