Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Choice

Choice
1: worthy of being chosen 2: selected with care 3: of high quality
choice·ly adverb
choice·ness noun
synonyms choice, exquisite, elegant, rare, delicate mean having qualities that appeal to a cultivated taste. choice stresses preeminence in quality or kind (choice fabric). exquisite implies a perfection in workmanship or design that appeals only to very sensitive taste (an exquisite gold bracelet). elegant applies to what is rich and luxurious but restrained by good taste (a sumptuous but elegant dining room). rare suggests an uncommon excellence (rare beauty). delicate implies exquisiteness, subtlety, and fragility (delicate craftsmanship)

Also the choice I made when I decided I needed her in my life always.

That's Meridy to me.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That is beautiful, Nathan.