Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, February 18, 2008

Meridy's Haircut

The other day I was bending too close to my gas burning stove top to smell what I was cooking (sometimes I have to smell it to see if it is going to taste good) and I singed the ends of my hair! At that point, I decided that it would be better to get my haircut in the near future rather than the summer. I got around to it today. Monica Murset cut my hair. She did such a good job! Everyone who is anyone has Monica cut their hair..... :)


Here are the results.



4 comments:

Nate said...

Hey, you look good on that haircut!

Sheri said...

sooooooooooooo cute mer! I'm loving it!

Deborah said...

I like your hair, but I already told you that. What I want to know is how did you get your blog to look so cute? Will you teach me how?

kaarina said...

wow! looks great!

(hi!)