Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Let's hear it for the boy!"

I feel that I have been neglectful of my postings of William, so this is a post dedicated to his praise. What a handsome boy! He is cute and squishy. He has started waving when some one says either "hi" or "goodbye" (he waves like the little bunny who gets sucked into the bunny-vac and sees his friends floating around with him on Wallace and Grommit's The Curse of the Wererabbit). He walks more on his own now, but only short distances. He loves to hold on to both of mommy's hands and walk around the house numerous times. He likes to play around outside and pull the rocks out of the landscaping. When he is hungry, he comes up to me and tries to eat my legs. He loves key lime shake (see post below). He loves to try to feed you things. He is sweet and smiley and still likes to make use of his happy shriek. He is very determinded to get objects he can't have. He loves his big sister and tries to play with her. He crawls after her all around the house. I love it when they make each other laugh. He loves Daddy. Whenever Daddy comes home, he must be held. And then there's Mommy, well what's not to love? :D We're so glad that you came to live with us William!

I found this romper at Costco. It was too cute and I thought it described William perfectly. (Thanks Cheryl!)

The first picture is from the annual take pictures with Grandpa Reeve's tulips and roadster day.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

He is so cute! His mouth in the first one looks like Ellie to me. I can't believe he's walking already.

Shella said...

He is definitely a cute one.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Ok, He is so Big! We need to hang out...soon, before your children have jobs and can vote?

LeAnn said...

Hi
I'm glad that you found us. Please add us to your blog. You have such cute kids. Looks like you're having fun. Take Care,
LeAnn

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yes, he is certainly "a keeper."

LeAnn said...

Hey Meridy-
Just getting back with you about the comments you left. Yes, the smilebox is free. And Cheryl Kenny Walser told me about a booked call "Toilet Training in less than a Day." It sounds hard to do, but I used some of the methods from the book and it helped a ton. I checked it out from the public library. Good Luck.

Deborah said...

What a cute little guy! He always seems to have a smile on his face. By the way, I like your new blog background!

Bethany C. said...

He's a handsome dude indeed. :) And my mouth is watering for some key lime pie shake. Mmm!