Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Strangitude (new and improved for your viewing pleasure)

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

We are still trying to get the timing right. This one is better than before. If "toes" doesn't line up (you'll know what we mean when you see it), click the 'play again' option. We might try rework it again, so we'll keep you 'posted.'

2 comments:

Shella said...

Very cute indeed. :) I quite liked it.

Danny said...

I like these smileboxes; the music on some of them totally reminds me of being with Nate and winding. Ah, winding . . .

On the expelled movie you feature on the left - I haven't seen the movie myself so I don't have an opinion, but one of my professors, Philip Pettit (who is a political philosopher, not a biologist, so I don't know why he's in it) is in the movie, and this is what he has to say:

"For the record I was interviewed for this movie under false pretences that it was a regular informational/educational program. And I am quoted out of context, as indeed some of the others clearly are, most spectacularly Richard Dawkins. Dan Dennett has raised serious concerns about the misrepresenrtation of the team that made the film. He and I were both interviewed at a conference in Venice. You might pass on this word to the others you emailed. I deeply disapprove of the way in which the movie was made."