Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, April 4, 2008

Name that Tune

If you can guess what song Ellie is singing at the beginning of this video, Nate will give you a nickle. Just mail us a self addressed envelope, and be sure to write "A Song for a Nickle Contest" above our address. Void were prohibited. Restrictions Apply. All rights reserved.

This video not only features Ellie's musical skills but William's walking skills. Unfortunately, Ellie pushes William at the end of the video. We are still learning to share and "be soft".

4 comments:

Sheri said...

lol! that was funny. no clue on the song. I can't believe William is walking!!!

Kevin M. said...

You have the makings of a musical genius! I'm guessing it was a song she made up? Keep up the good work teaching her music.

Lori

Deborah said...

Wow! William really is walking. I didn't know that. Well now you really need some shoes that fit him. ;) Do you have any idea what size he would wear? I can look through my stuff and see what I have.

Meridy said...

I'll give you a clue on the song....it is a nursery rhyme song. She sings it all the time. It took us a while to figure out what she was singing. I will post the answer in a few days.

Thanks Deborah! We'll be in touch. ;)