Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Key Lime Pie Shake


Okay, by now you are probably thinking, "Meridy, what is up with all of these lime recipes??" The truth is that I bought a bag of about 50 key limes from the dollar store and I am trying to figure out how to use them all. We do like limes around here.
This shake was yummy. William was begging for more. (Don't tell his doctor that. :) )
It has lots of key limes, vanilla icecream, a scoop of frozen cool whip, a spoonful of sugar, and half of a graham cracker crust.

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

I love that you are always posting recipes! I think it is great.

Sheri said...

That looks (surprisingly) good. I don't really understand the half of a graham cracker crust part. Like, did you buy a premade graham cracker crust, crack half of it off, and blend it up?

Meridy said...

That's exactly what I did, Sheri.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

That looks so good! Key Lime cheesecake is my favorite, so I would love this dessert! Lucky Nate for getting to benefit from all of your experiments.
emily