Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, April 17, 2008

In on the action

Meridy showed me how to make one of these things. It is easy and really fun. I just had to get in on the action and post one....if I can figure out how to post it....hmm. Wow. It's even easy to post it to a blog. Cool. Oh, by the way, you might not want to have your volume up too loud for this one. ;)

Click to play Watching Over Me
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

3 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Nate,
Absolutely beautiful!! I really enjoyed watching your slideshow. You have a delightful little family. Your blog is so cute, you and Meridy are my blogging inspiration. I loved your music too. Love you, emily

Cheryl said...

THANKS FOR THE SATURDAY NIGHT MOVIE!!!LOVE YA'ALL

sara said...

I loved watching the video. I've never heard of smilebox. It's pretty awesome. Hope you're feeling better Meridy.