Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Shella (Read me. I'm somewhat funny. ;))

Shella is being so nice and is going to respond to my tag, and so in turn I respond to her. This one is threes:

3 Names you go by:
1)"Meridy"
2)"Mer"
3)"Mommy, I'm talking to you!! "

3 Restaurants I love:
1)Panera
2)Mandarin Chinese Buffet
3)Wingers

3 Trips I plan on this year
Okay I'm totally cheating on this one--it will be slightly more interesting--so I am saying trips I plan on the rest of 2008 and through 2009
1) Utah--to see family for the holidays
2) DISNEYLAND!! on my birthday (Jan 31). You get in free on your birthday in 2009!!!!! ONLY me and Nate. No kids. I only feel slightly bad for them. ;)
3) Boulder City, Nevada--yes it is only 30min away.....but it counts!....it has to because I'm not going anywhere else that I know of.....

3 Things you want badly
1) I can't help but say this again: Nate to graduate!!!!!! :) He's doing such a good job sticking it out and going to school.
2) I want a self cleaning house. Or for at least Ellie to learn to clean, and Nathan too, and me for that matter.....
3) Cute material and lots of time to sew it into things.

3 Pets you have had:
Such a sad subject for me. All my pets have died tragic deaths......
1) Tiger the turtle: He dehydrated to death.
2) Hermit crabs: I think they also dehydrated to death.....
3) I can' think of another one....if we had it, it probably died. Tragically.

3 Things you did yesterday:
1)Went to Cedar to see my family.
2) Watched Conference.
3) Went shopping with the girls durring the Priesthood Session.

3 Things I ate today:
1) Cereal
2) Homemade rolls (& cinnamon rolls)
3) Meat, potatoes, and carrots in the crock pot thingy.
Thanks again Cheryl! Lunch was delicious.

3 Fears:
1) That someone will steal Will because he is so charming.
2) That Will will run out into the street.
3) That the economy will suffer because people's fear of it crashing will make it suffer. (Hang on to the positive and the economy will get better faster).

3 Things I plan on doing today:
Seeing that it is 10pm.....
1)Keep enjoying my awesome play list for a tiny, little, tinsy bit longer. Man it sounds sooo good! (see it below ;) ) At times like these I realize how much I love music.
2)Doing what I should be doing and putting my kids to bed. Eventually. In my defense, they did sleep on the way home in the car.
3)Talking to Nate.

3 Favorite Holidays:
1)Christmas
2)Thanksgiving
3)The First Day of SPRING. Spring. As in when it is finally 80 degrees or higher. Yes it is a holiday. And it makes me terribly happy.

3 Favorite Beverages:
1)MILK!! (see my previous post about it.)
2) Milkshakes
3) Water---only thing that quenches my thirst.

No comments: