Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Even More Quirks--just when you thought that Meridy girl couldn't get any quirkier

Rachey tagged me. She finished my quirky tag, and then got tagged again, and filled it out. I thought I would rise to the occasion like Rachey and fill it out again. It turned out to be not so hard (I just haven't been able to get to posting it). I'm pretty quirky as it turns out.

Okay, here are the rules for this tag:1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names

1) I love the smell of bread dough. It feels homey and comforting and speaks of good things to come, like dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, pizza, etc... I like how my bread machine has a "peep hole" and a "smell hole". That way you can get the fresh scent of doughy goodness. I stand there and take a few whiffs.

2)Wet paper is gross. I've never liked paper mache.

3)I don't like stickers. I don't like it when my children wear stickers. It is irrational. Stickers make me feel uncomfortable. Actually I don't mind stickers that go directly onto another piece of paper. That's fine. But I HATE it when stickers get stuck to a table and then you have to get them wet to get them off--yuck. Wet paper. Shudder shudder. (But don't worry about giving my children stickers. They like them. I'll get over it. ;))

4)I think that fancy sports cars with too much flame detail are marred. I like sleek cars. A car should be fast because it is fast. It shouldn't need any help from flames to make it look fast. I get a little too sad when I see an over-done flame job. But people should be able to do a flame job without answering to me. After all it is their car not mine. ;)

5)I do not like cucumbers or mushrooms but I LOVE some cucumber and mushroom sauces.

6)When I am reading I squeeze my lower lip together during tense parts.

7)I move my wedding ring back and forth over my knuckle when I am nervous or bored. I've almost lost it a few times.

8) I don't like to leave books, movies, stories, or songs unfinished. Whenever a song ends abruptly, on purpose, I always feel I need to sing the last missing note and/or word out loud. I just found out that Ellie does it too. This is especially quirky because I leave all sorts of other things unfinished all over the place: cleaning, sewing, birthday cards, etc....This will sometimes drive me nuts, but not enough to change. ---Actually on a side note I figured out something about the birthday cards. I make personalized birthday cards for immediate family. I realized that I am afraid of failure so I don't get on top of it fast enough. The second line of every birthday card is something to the effect of, "Sorry this is so late..." The fact that I can't get on top of it is driving me nuts.

1 comment: