Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

For all of my sewing enthusiasts out there....

Check out this dress!! (The link is at the end of the post). This is a Halloween Costume. Can you believe it!?!? This is a quote from Kathleen's blogpost about it: "With all the man hours I put into the gown itself, not withstanding the fabric, I would say this gown is worth $500....if my time was worth $15 an hour." And get this: She is giving it away. I don't think I could be that generous if I had put in the time. You can enter to win until this Friday, the 24th.

Marie-Therese Gown GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!

4 comments:

andrea said...

I can't believe that person made that! it must of took her forever. i'm so impressed!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

Nathan,
I do remember Gila Monster and Dog. Those were some of our finest play hours. I hope the game wasn't confusing with your role reversal.
--Seth

Sheri said...

It kind of makes me sick inside to think of anyone spending that much time and effort on a sewing project. I think you have to be a very special person to be able to do that.

HammondFam said...

What a gorgeous dress! I love it!!