Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shabby Chic Designs: Interesting discovery

I just noticed that if you pull up the shabby chic blog on firefox, it cuts off the url addresses for the blog backgrounds. However, if you pull it up in internet explorer, it works. For some reason firefox is not word-wrapping the addresses. Weird huh? So use internet explorer. If you ever have problems reading an address, please let me know. I'm sure I can get the correct one to you somehow. ;)

Don't forget to watch Will's B-day videos below. They are funny. ;) I started the post, and Nate finished it. So when I refer to myself in the post, I really didn't. Nate did.

2 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love 'em!

Unknown said...

Love the blog Meridy. Good for you for having a clean house. Happy Birthday to William. It will be really nice if we can get the girls together to play. Talk to you soon.
Sarah