Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shabby Chic Designs: Full Screen Backgrounds and New Paper

Hi all! Every once in a while I'll give you an update on what is going on at Shabby Chic Blogs. Full Screen blog backgrounds are coming soon! (not yet so don't go look ;) I have to do some final tests, but I'm pretty sure that it will work. If you like your current background from Shabby Chic Blogs, and want it to cover full screen let me know (I'm planning on getting to that eventually though ;) ).

Also, I just got some REALLY cute paper and embelishments from another source, CK media, for free! Meaning more cute designs for you!

And I will let you know when those 4 of July designs are up also!! (I've been desperately cleaning my house. Literally. There will be a post about that later ;) But I should be back with the blog designing soon!)

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

Hey Meridy, so I asked my friend Hilary how she did her blog and she said for you to go to this website:
http://carlysblogtips.blogspot.com/

Hopefully it helps:)

Shannon said...

O.K., so we don't know each other, but I'm "shopping" for a cute 4th of July background, and I'd love an invite to your shabby chic designs blog! It sounds like you make really cute backgrounds! Thanks! :)

Shannon

shannonandisabelle@yahoo.com

Jenn Sugg said...

Hi, I'm creating my first blog and would love an invite to the Shabby Chic blog site!

Thanks so much,
Jenny

Durrant said...

I loved your shabby chic blog site and would love an invite!

Thanks,
Crystal

cryscaprice@hotmail.com