Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, June 16, 2008

My Daddy is my Favorite Pal

I've been meaning to post a Father's day tribute to Nate since yesterday. Sorry it is late Nate!

I'm so glad that Nate is the father he is. He is loving, kind, patient, fun, helpful, and makes us all feel special. We all know that we can depend on him. The kids and I couldn't have asked for better!



Click to play Nate's Father's Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know why you didn't have time to finish this sooner---thanks so much for the time and effort and talent in getting Dad's going. We love it.
Your 2 entries for Nate are both darling. Thanks for being a great Mom and Wife.

Meridy said...

ah! you're so nice to me!

Charisse said...

So cute! Gotta love Dads!