Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shabby Chic Designs: 4th of July

4th of July backgrounds are here!! Sorry it took so long. I might possibly make some more. I put them under the "Summer" category and plan to do some more brightly colored summery designs soon. (Check in a little after the 4th.)

Also the full screen backgrounds proved to be more finicky than I thought. I need to upgrade my photobucket account I think. I want to try it for free, but I don't want to do it just yet, as it involves getting a free trial period with an online music service, and Nate isn't ready to take full advantage of that yet. I let you know more about that when I know more ;)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Meridy!
I actually found your blog from Google. I have been trying to find a cute 4th of July background to use, so I Googled "cute blogger backgrounds" (or something like that) and your blog popped up. You just seemed like you'd make cute pages :) Thanks for the invite, I hope you didn't think it was wierd getting a request from someone you don't know-- but I appreciate it and am excited to see and use your designs! They are really good! :)

Cheryl said...

Hi,
Happy Birthday to William. Please give him a kiss on the cheek and a hug for me.
I have been wondering today what date it was. I have lost all track of dates since being in Kansas.

Mom of 5 Gents said...

I would love to see your blog designs. May I have an invite? momof5gents@gmail.com