Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ellie's Photography

Ellie took a bunch of pictures on our way home from Utah last time. I thought that they were pretty good. This is the world from the view of a three year old in the backseat.






If you look close this is a picture of William sleeping

Who is taking this picture you ask? Why it is Ellie! Notice that Nate and I are not holding the camera. When Ellie takes a picture you often have to bend your head so that your face will be in it. That's is why Nate is bending his head.

3 comments:

Shella said...

Very impressive. I especially like the foot. The simplicity of the picture...and yet...the magnificence of even a small part of the human body. Very moving.

sara said...

Wow. What a great little photographer she is! You must be very proud!

Sheri said...

The footie picture is my favorite.

I gotta say I'm shocked at how great her pictures are! (And I don't believe your explanation of why Nate's head is cocked funny. Look at his face. He's obviously having an epileptic fit of some sort...)