Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rising to the Top

Just thought that you would all like to know that I, Meridy, made bread in a bread machine that wasn't incredibly heavy and dense. I actually made bread that rose!!! It is so exhilerating to do something that you thought was imposible to do. I am so glad that I didn't let Zach have my bread machine (sorry Zach). I made cinamon rolls yesterday using the dough cycle of my bread machine. Yum! Yet another world of possiblities opens.

4 comments:

Shella said...

That bread looks gorgeous! mmm It makes me hungry. It's better that you have the machine; Zach couldn't have been using it now anyway, and it would just be sitting dormant. You have a family to be fed with it. Good job, Mer.

sara said...

Yummy. Homemade bread is the best!

Sheri said...

Wow! good job! (sorry for the short disjointed comments, I'm trying to hold baby, you know how that is. One handed typing and all...)

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

That is a nice looking loaf!! I only use my bread machine for the dough setting, but maybe there's some hope. What's your magic trick? I'd love your recipe.
emily