Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Man Syndrome

Today my friends, my best friend Nathan (it's a good thing he is my friend or he would be in big trouble :), is being quite provoking. He's reverting back to one of those pratical joke prankster seven year olds.

It all started when he decided to start brandishing a Iron Man temporary tatoo. Yes, my friends, I told him not to do it. But now the the Iron Man tatoo will hold him in its power until it washes away. Nathan just informed me that it does not wash off in the shower. (Yes, do pitty me.) It lasts about a week......

How could Nathan ever be provoking you ask? Well he's been poking me. That doesn't sound too bad on the surface. But as many of you know, I jump about five feet in the air every time I am poked in the side. Don't believe me? Well don't try it. It is a very involuntary I assure you. And it becomes quite trying after awhile. One can not accomplish anything when one is often jumping or twitching.

Also, he had been deliberately putting ice cream on my nose. What are you talking about, you ask? Let me start from the beginning. We often eat ice cream. When I am busy doing something like reading or crafting, Nate feeds me the ice cream. (Okay, okay, you caught us. We share spoons. We're married.) Well on accident once he got me in the nose. Ever since then, he started doing it deliberately. Then he started feeding me empty spoonfuls. (Nathan just told me that he got me in the nose on purpose the first time!!!!)

I let you know if Nathan's condition worsens......

4 comments:

Nate said...

You should have seen her face when I put the ice cream in her nose. She was looking down at a scrapbooking thing, so I had to angle the spoon anyway. This made it seem more natural that I should "miss" her mouth.
She looked up, her eyes wide, and said,"you did that on purpose!" It was rich, positively affluent. It got funnier every time I did it too.
I highly recommend this gag. The cold ice cream surprises and shocks the senses, plus it leaves a funny little white glob on the tip of the nose.

Nate said...

Meridy looks cute with ice cream on her nose and an indignant expression on her face.

Kevin M. said...

It's all fun and games until you get a spoon full of ice cream in the eye.

Shella said...

Oh geez, Nate, you crack me up. The tattoo thing seems a little out of character to me. Okay, so is it ice cream in or on the nose? The empty spoon part is my favorite. That sounds like something Zach or I would do. Not that we ever did mushy stuff like feeding each other. I think that really only happened when one of us was driving or something. Whoa, I'm listening to this song, and I think it totally sounds like Nathan! Kind of. It's "Night and Day" by Sondre Lerche. Maybe not so much at the very beginning...okay, it only kind of sounds like Nathan. There are moments when it sounds exactly like him, but for the most part, it only kind of does.