Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Outdoor Adventures (with your hosts Ellie and William)




So Ellie, William, and I have been enjoying the great outdoors. The above is a video of Will sporting his new shoes. Thanks Deborah, they are really fun! You should watch it. It is funny.


I took Ellie and William to the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. It was for really for Ellie and her joy school group. (It's really great. If you happen to be in town, you should go. Ellie enjoyed herself emmensely. She kept wanting to talk to the fish, which meant that she wanted to listen to the tour guide-in-an-electronic-stick tell her about the fish. She informed us on the way home that jellyfish are NOT really fish. I think she learned a lot more than I did.) They passed out these hats as pictured above. Ellie loves hers. She thinks it is her crown. As we walked down the path near our front door, Ellie was shouting, "I am the Queen!", interspersed with, "I am the King." She's a little confused about that. I try to tell her that girls are queens, but sometimes she forgets. But hey, that's what childhood is for, right? Pretend. For now she can be anything she wants to be. I was suprised that William wore his hat for as long as he did.


Later, after obtaining Ellie's Halloween trick-or-treating pumpkin that she plays with all year long, we went back outside. I was talking to my friend, Sheri, on the phone. I didn't notice until after the conversation was over that Ellie had filled the pumkin with rocks from the landscaping from all over our condo community. I hope that there are not hidden cameras on the premisis.



6 comments:

Meridy said...

I didn't add sound effects to that video. His shoes have squeakers in them.

Deborah said...

Cute. I'm glad William is figuring out how to walk in shoes. :) Is teh Shark Reef exhibit free?

Charisse said...

I want to go the the Shark Reef exhibit. Is it expensive? Cute kiddos!

sara said...

Stanford and I have been wanting to go to the shark reef exhibit. I'm glad you liked it. I'm impressed by Ellie for remembering the fact about the jellyfish. I'm always amazed at what my four year old nephew will remember.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Nick and I just watched a program on T.V about Shark Reef, it looks so fun. We'll have to go sometime. Cute kids, cute blog!!
emily

Sheri said...

LOVING the squeaky shoes! Where'd you get them? I want to get some when my baby starts walking.

Shark Reef looks mega fun. I want to go now. And I love that last picture. Adorable.