Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that we are still alive and well. We are coming home today. I am excited to post some pics that we took while visiting family but I have to wait until we get home, as our usb cable is located there.



In the meantime here is a picture of some cookies:



Just thought that you all should know that Chips Ahoy cookies (as pictured above) are very delicious. Especially when one is starving and needs to eat a real lunch instead of cookies. They are also quite good as an after-lunch snack. Why hasn't anyone shared this vital information with me before??

And now I must leave you, as I have no idea what my children are doing, or have been doing for the last 20 min.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay that you are back in blog land! I've really missed reading your fun posts!

Nate said...

Cookies ARE good. I'm sure I've shown you, by example if not by words, that cookies are great before, during, or after any meal.

Kevin M. said...

I bet the kids snuck away to eat large wads of cookies right before bedtime.