Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, May 30, 2008

Back by popular demand, more of Eleanor's photos

I recorded the music for the slide show. The song came to me in a dream. In my dream there was a big social event of some kind. Someone was up on a stage singing this song. If I told you any more, you'd think the song was weirder than it already is.

Click to play Ellie's Photo Gallery
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good job Eleanor and Nathan. What a great picture show of where you go in a day.

Project Maniac said...

I love Eleanor's pictures. It is fun to see what life looks like from her point of view. Some of the things she takes pictures of are kind of profound in a way. I would never take a picture of it but she found it interesting and actually made it look very artistic when she takes the picture. They are fun to look at. Thanks