Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, September 8, 2008

M.I.L.K.: Most Impressive Lactose Known

So just a few minutes ago I go into the kitchen and find many things at once:

1. My entire stash of reusable, grocery store, plastic bags strewn about the floor courtesy of Will. Not quite a fan.
2. We have plenty of Kroger brand Marshmallow Treasures: this delighted me. I said, and I quote, "Marshmallow Treasures! I've been waiting for these my whole life!"
3. Our gallon of milk is more than half gone......

WHAT?!?! I bought this milk TODAY. Not even 12 hours ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. How does this happen? It is good thing that there are plenty of dairy cows on the planet, or I don't know what we would do. We would perish without milk. We are slaves to it. It's a good thing it is non-alcoholic.

Also, and seriously, Marshmallow Treasures are delicious no matter what the nutritionists or the anti-Marshmallow Treasure/Maties crowd say about them. Kroger brand Marshmallow Treasures are especially delicious because they have a high marshmallow concentration over the other brands (Nathan and I agree to disagree about whether or not high concentration is a good thing). Who doesn't want a little pick-me-up in the morning? I relish the sugary goodness by eating many bowls. How else does the valuable milk get all used up?

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Who told you milk isn't alcoholic!?!

Garry doesn't drink milk with his meals. Did you know that? He ONLY eats milk with cereal. He won't even dip OREOS in milk. (Only under duress.) He says it's his part of saving the planet. Less milk = fewer cows. Fewer cows = fewer cow toots. Fewer cow toots = less greenhouse gases. There you have it. He's for sure doing his part for the environment.

I, myself, will drink milk. I'd rather have juice, but if it's cold milk versus tepid water, I choose cold milk. Apparently I am not quite so willing to save the planet as Garry is.

Shella said...

When I was in my nutrition class and had to improve my nutritional habits for a week, I ate Marshmallow Mateys every day. They're very high in iron.

Meridy said...

Good to know: I'll add high in iron to their list of virtues!

Cheryl said...

Your new post gave me a big smile to start the day!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I'm not such a big fan of milk, unless we're talking about ice cream. Savannah's favorite cereal in the world is lucky charms, I'll have to try the Kroger brand and see if she likes it. Sophia isn't allowed to have it because she only eats the marshmallows and leaves the cereal.