Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, September 19, 2008

Quirks

Jennie tagged me!!
Here are the rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I do not like green eggs and ham. Really. If you died my eggs and ham green, I would have to concentrate really hard to be able to eat it. Any food item colored something that it should not be colored is unappetizing. (Is that a double negative?)

2. I assign personalities to inanimate objects, and yell at them if their performance is not up to par. For example, "Bah! You stupid vacuum. I knew that you were trying to thwart me on purpose!"

3. This one is hard to explain. I often discuss subjects I feel strongly about, with trusted persons. I have mentioned this before. What I have not mentioned is that if this happens in a room with chairs, I stand up on the chairs after I've been talking for awhile. And then I keep talking. I'm standing there spouting off on my little platform. But the thing is, I don't do it on purpose. It's like a reflex. Almost like I've been yakking for so long that my body needs a change of scenery. I've done this off and on for years. (I'm sure you are all thinking, "What the HECK is she talking about? Believe me I wish I knew.)

4. I have a hard time dealing with strong emotions. Sometimes I laugh at sad situations when I should be crying. My brain desperately makes up jokes for me from the sad situation so that I can cope. But this coping mechanism is also hard to deal with because I think it makes me seem unsympathetic and unfeeling.

5. I do not like it when people scratch certain materials with their fingernails. Couches are usually bad, for example. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. The sound gives me the shivers.

6. I have a love/hate relationship with the color coral. I think it is a beautiful color and I feel drawn to it, but it looks terrible on me, which is weird because you usually look good in the colors you like. It's really hard when this color is in season. I look at the clothes on the rack and I think for example, "That shirt is darling! I want to try it on." And then I think, "But wait. It's coral. Coral washes me out. I HATE it when coral is in season!" I think that the color coral has a vendetta against me.

Here is where I am going to break the rules. I love personality quirks. I think they are fascinating. I couldn't chose only six of you. I also hate putting pressure on people, so I don't want to leave anyone a comment on their blog. (Not that I feel you pressured me Jennie. Really I didn't. And I wanted to fill it out.) So pretty much if you read this, even if your name is Nathan Reeve, you are tagged. And I want you to fill it out really bad. But no pressure, kay?

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

I am with you all the way on number 6! I love the color orange but I look AWFUL in the color. It just doesn't go well with my hair, so, I can never buy any shirts in that color.

The Leonards said...

Oh and I am also with you on #1. I ate purple kethcup once and I thought it was disgusting but in reality it was just normal ketchup! It was so weird! I am so glad you filled this out, it was very entertaining to read and I hope Nate fills it out. He can talk about what he does with his toothbrush:)