Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Save Earth

I was driving home from school the other day when I saw a bumper sticker that said (and I swear I'm not making this up) "Ride Bikes, Save Earth." I thought, "Like that's going to save Earth." Then I said, "Wait a minute, that bumper sticker is not on a bike, it is on a car." Unless some biker gang came and placed bumper stickers on people's cars, the person driving the car is intentionally destroying Earth. Some people are sick.

2 comments:

Shella said...

hahahaha That's rich.

Brook said...

at least they are trying to get the message out there, not to mention riding a bike is now always feasible in todays world. However when it is I think it is a great way to fight the growing problem of pollution. what can you say you are doing to help solve the green house gas problem?