Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, March 7, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond!

On March 6, 2004 Meridy and I began a truly epic adventure. She's still with me, and I'm still exceedingly happy about it. Here's to four years of absolute paradise--and infinity more years to come.
Looking at this picture reminds me how the God of Nature smiled upon our union, sending spring a little early to accommodate our wedding plans. Does anyone else remember how beautiful the weather was? It has never been easier for me to smile for so many pictures. After the pictures we met with family and friends for a luncheon buffet, but Meridy and I couldn't eat. I must say that was a unique experience for me. I think I had one small bowl of egg-drop soup.
I would say it was the best day of my life, but my life just keeps getting better. Thank you my dear, sweet Meridy!

3 comments:

The Mursets said...

Happy Anniversary! We remember that early Spring- we got married the week after, it sure was nice out!

Sheri said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm a silly, for some reason I was thinking your anniversary was on the 9th. doh.

I hope you guys had a wonderful day. That picture is beautiful, and Meridy, I want to see ALL your wedding pictures. Put them on facebook or something? Pretty please?

Cheryl said...

What a memorable, beautiful, happy day for a memorable, beautiful,happy couple. You've accomplished alot in 4 years. Keep working together to beyond!