Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ellie's First Ponytail

Ellie had her very first ponytail on Wednesday, March 5, 2008. Took a LONG time to get to that point, I know. I was combing her hair after her bath and sneakily put it in a ponytail and even put in a cute flower clip. I even took a picture for the momentous occasion.


This is what she looked like from the front:


She was not a happy camper! We probably won't be putting her hair in a ponytail for quite some time. I think she would look cute in pigtails though. Pigtails would be more girly. I'll see if I can get away with that tonight after bath. Mwa ha ha! With Ellie you have be sly. She won't let me do her hair at all. After bathtime is my only chance. This is why her hair is never done. But at least I found out that she actually looks more girly right now with her hair down then back in a ponytail.


So I took out the ponytail and managed to calm her down. I did sneak the clip back in her hair, and it stayed put for quite some time before she pulled it out! Aren't you proud of me??

4 comments:

sara said...

I love the pony tail! Too bad she won't let you do it more often. But at least now you know what it would look like :).

Cheryl said...

It looks like Ellie needs a hug from Grammy

Sheri said...

Awww DARLING Ellie! Seeing the front view cracked me up. She's trying hard to smile and her eyes are all puffy from crying. lol. I think that clip may very well be the cutest clip I've ever seen. Good job!

Deborah said...

What a cutie. Pig tails would be darling. Good luck with those!