Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Worst Case Scenario Results and Next Question

The answer to the first question was a. The answer to the second question was b. The survivors are:

Lori
Anna
Sheri
LeAnn
Shella
Zach (He answered the first question and grace question correctly so I had to let him back in. *sigh* Just kidding Zach, I'm glad you're back. :) )

From here on out there is no more mercy. So read the questions carefully and thoroughly before choosing your answer. Please make sure to fill in the coordinating bubble to your answer on the scantron fully with your number two pencil to ensure your personally safety.

The question:

What to do when kidnappers are tying you up:

a) Make your body go limp.
b) When the perpetrator is behind you, tying up your wrists, throw your head back into his/her nose.
c) Take a deep breath, puff out your chest and flex your wrists against the bonds.
d) Hide a piece of broken glass in your hand and use it to saw through the bonds.

On December 4, at 5pmish (maybe), we will reveal how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop and who is still alive.

6 comments:

Anna said...

C
Though A would have been a good idea too if I was in the habit of carrying broken glass around...

Shella said...

I'll say C as well.

By the way, my word verification is an actual word. Subtle!

LeAnn said...

I think I'm better at the wilderness survival stuff. I don't think (C) would work for me because I can't flex very far. I would feel like doing (B) and then some. I know dead weight is hard to work with so I'm going to say (A). If I don't survive, this was fun while it lasted.

Project Maniac said...

I am pretty positive the answer is C. I'm glad I'm still alive because I thought I might have got the last answer wrong. I wouldn't start fighting until it was a last option, because then you would more than likely get no opportunity later on for escape.

Sheri said...

C. But I'd personally do A.

Shella said...

Zach says C