Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Greetings

I sent out this smilebox as a "Christmas Card" to a whole bunch of people we don't get to see very much anymore. I'm posting it here to catch anyone I missed. If I did miss you, and I'm sure I did miss someone, I'm sorry, and we do love you! (I also may not have your email address).

But also for those who do get to see us, just in case you are interested ;), because we love you too!!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Winter Wishes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Angela (Turner) Howland said...

What a happy family. You look like such a mom with earrings in, Meridy. I'm not sure why, but you do. Glad you're all happy and well and enjoying the holiday season!