Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cue the Funeral March (Worst Case Scenario Grand Finale)

Well I have some good news and some bad news and some really bad news. The good news is that three of you answered the first question correctly (answer: a). The bad news is that all of you answered the last question incorrectly (answer: a). The really bad news is that all of you are dead. Hopefully the rest of us can learn from your mistakes so that we can have the glory of winning, being alive, and being socially competent. So here's to you and your noble efforts. Way to take one for the team. Stiff upper lip and all that.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I think, for the sake of the game, we should just say that I won.

The Leonards said...

Hmm...I died a long time ago but I would have died again with my answer to the second question! That is a tricky question!