Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Worst Case Scenario Results and Next Question (If you want to play and didn't get a chance to last time: This is your LAST chance)

Thanks to all of you who answered the first question. Sorry for the delay. The answer was number b. The survivors are:

Anna
LeAnn
Sheri
Lori
Shella
Ashley

Your next question, should you choose to answer it, and I would answer it if I were you because otherwise you're toast, is:

How to survive on bugs:
a) Maggots can be eaten raw or cooked.
b) Centipedes can be eaten only when cooked and are considered a delicacy.
c) Crickets contain high concentrations of the poison belladonna and should never be eaten.
d) Go find some natives, hope that they aren't head hunters, and barter the bugs for their roast boar.

IF YOU MISSED THE FIRST QUESTION BECAUSE YOU WERE PASSED OUT AFTER EATING TOO MUCH TURKEY AND WANT TO STILL PLAY, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. BUT YOU MUST:

Answer the question above correctly AND the question below correctly. (Please remember to specify which answer goes with which question in your comment).

(Previous Players do not answer this question.)

How to clip your baby's nails:

a)While your partner holds the baby's arms down to avoid injury, trim his/her nails.
b)Wait until the baby is asleep after his/her bath, then trim his/her nails.
c)Wait until the baby is feeding, then trim his/her nails.
d)Take the baby to your mother's and ask her to do the job.

At five o'clockish on Dec. 1, We will reveal who is right and who is dead.

7 comments:

Project Maniac said...

This one is kind of hard. I know you can eat crickets so it's not c, and the answer is usually never d for this game so now I am stuck with and b. I'm going to go with my trusted advisor Indian Jones and say A. Final answer, A.

Ashley Miller said...

This one is super tricky. I'm going with B: cook your centipedes.

Anna said...

A

Sheri said...

I personally would do D, but for the sake of the question, I choose A.

LeAnn said...

I'm going to guess (A), but I'm also thinking that if there are maggots around there must be some meat nearby. Now that I've made my guess I'm going to go research.

Shella said...

Shella says A.
Zach says A for the first one and B for the second.

Abby said...

For the baby fingernails question, I think the answer is B.
Bugs? Probably A. Yucky.