Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Fascitating Halloween

Gosh, I think I am like my dad....(actually, come to think of it, probably a lot of people are this way)..... Anyway, he has so many interests. He will really be into something for awhile and he loves it so much that it consumes his personal free time. After awhile, if he is like me, he burns himself out on it, and he finds another hobby to love. After a little while, especially if something new and intriguing about it sparks his interest, he will pick up on the old "something". And so he goes through phases of MANY different things. Let us compare this to my blogging and other pursuits. I tell myself that I will try to be better at blogging (how do you spell "blogging"?) again, but to be honest I think I've moved on for a little while. Don't despair kind readers! I will be back, I'm just not in blogging phase right now, just to let you know. Right now I am on a crafting phase. I've learned how to make Scrabble tile charms. They are so fun! You glue cute paper, pictures, jewels, etc on the back side of the tile and make charms out of them. You can use them wherever you want. I'm thinking about making a bunch and selling them in my Etsy shop. They make for inexpensive gifts. I'll let you know about that if it happens. I'm also in a scrapbook phase. I'm scrapbooking for my SIL, Emily, and having a good time. And then there's the sewing phase, the book writing phase, the "children STEALING my computer for their own uses" phase, the reading phase, the getting ready for Christmas phase, etc.

So the last post was pretty sad. I was pretty sad when I wrote it, but I think the silence from us after that post may be giving of the wrong impression that we are in mourning. This is not true. We have been quite happy, and doing fun things. We've been having fun living at Grammy's and visiting my family. We went to my Mom's for Halloween. It was fun to dress up the kids and take them door to door. They were really good at saying "trick or treat" and "thank you". I was also impressed with how far they were able to walk. I made a fascinator hair clip for Ellie's hair because she was a fairy princess and I didn't have a crown. I thought this would be really natural and fairylike. Annjilla, I thought of you and knew you would be proud (There's a pic of it in the Halloween Smilebox below). And my other favorite thing was that Will's dinosaur tail wagged as he walked! It was simply, just so cute! There were so many photos that I wanted to post, that I decided to just make a couple of smileboxes for your quick enjoyment should you desire.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Fall Harvest Book 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Scared Silly 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love the pictures.

And I miss you dreadfully. You have no idea.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

The pictures are all darling! Your kids were so cute in their costumes. I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world, I've missed you. I can't wait to see what you've been working on though!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

So cute! Halloween is so much fun.