Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Multiple Personality Disorder

Meridy and I love personality tests. In fact Meridy is about to post about one. In the personality tests I've taken recently I'm getting strange results. I'm not coming out the way I used to, and I don't tend to agree with my profiles. Two examples:

I think of myself as more of a Blue on this test, but the instructions say to answer the questions based on how I behaved as a child. When I answer that way I come out Red. Meridy and I were wondering about it, and she suggested that I might be a Red whose power play was to adopt the goals of a Blue. That's weird.

I used to test consistently as an Idealist Healer on this test, but tonight I came out as an Idealist Counselor. The difference between a Healer and a Counselor is that a Counselor is scheduled; whereas, a Healer is probing. I have never been good with schedules, but in recent times I have really tried to learn to make and follow plans, and set and achieve goals. So maybe I'm changing, but then I didn't agree with the description of a Counselor--at least not most of it.

Sometimes I say to myself, "I don't know you anymore."

2 comments:

Project Maniac said...

At the rate you're going, nobody will now you by this time next year!
I didn't go to your link on the test in which you are Red or Blue, (Does that mean you are PURPLE?) but I'm assuming it's the Color Code? If it is, to my knowledge (which is extensive and grand) you don't stay one color your whole life, or you shouldn't. Your Base color, Red, is, as the test says, how you acted as a child. The object is to become well rounded and adopt the good qualities in every color. I think he also does a test about if you are a 'healthy' color or something like that.

Sheri said...

lol. Funny funny.