Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hawaiian punch

Remember those commercials?

This is the one I remember...

This is one I stumbled upon...

Commercials aside, I really like Hawaiian punch. I bring this up because I was drinking some tropical type Tampico. It's not as good as Hawaiian Punch. I reflected that I haven't had a Hawaiian punch in a while. Has the product fallen off the map? Fortunately not, at least not according to the official website.

I would warn you, in parting, to beware little cartoon characters offering to punch you, but I think we're all onto Punchy's little trick by now.

2 comments:

Kevin M. said...

That second one was disgusting.

Meridy said...

lol kevin