Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, November 14, 2008

An Anouncement

I have decided to start a political blog. The purpose of this is to keep everything that is political or very controversial OFF of this blog. We don't want any of you innocent bystanders getting hurt in the tides of political backlash. So therefore I've created a place where my political tirades are welcome, sassy, and even entertaining!

If you choose to be so entertained, please visit our politically fun blog: and this blog is open for anyone(even if I don't know them) the opportunity (if I agree with them, j/k!) to make comments on my political blog. So please, if you think your friends or family would like this blog please let them know about it

You all thought I was pregnant didn't you? Gotcha ya! I'll let you know the next time that happens.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for being kind enough to spare us "innocent bystanders the tides of political backlash." That said, I'm going to go stand in the waves and read your blog. :D

Sheri said...

Fun Fun! I think ou need to put another big old link to it on the sidebar of this page, so it's always there.

Meridy said...

Good idea! There's a link and it's also listed under "Frequent Updates" ;)

The Leonards said...

That is so fun you guys have a political blog now! I am sure myhusbad will visit the blog and make plenty of comments:)