Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Clutterbag!

Hello all! Sorry that I have been out of commission. I have been on a major reading kick.

Now I have good news! Remember how months ago I mentioned that I was making my own clutterbag? Well it is finally finished!!!! With the help of my good friends Clair and Kaarina! I could not have done it without them. They deserve some kind of prize! Seriously, when I found out that clutterbags are like $60-$70, I was flabbergasted. Now that I've made my own, very labor intesive bag, I realized that those bags are worth every penny! And I had such good helpers. Thank you so much girls! Nate continues to entertain the idea that the bag is hideous, which I think is funny. Seriously, have you seen his collection of ties? What does Nate know about hideous? Just kidding Nate!!! I think you really DO have many fun ties.....I'm not really going to get rid of them.....promise......

Here are some pics:

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Holy WOW! It turned out way cuter than I even expected! I am SO impressed!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I really do love my clutterbag purses, but I don't have the patience that you do to make my own. Angie made some really cute ones too, you guys are good!! You did a wonderful job, your detail on the pockets and zipper are amzaing. Congratulations on a Job well done. I'm sure Nate will come around.

Shella said...

I'll bet you could make a cool bag out of ties.

kaarina said...

your bag matches your blog so nicely! and forrest was very interested in seeing what we'd been working so hard on... his first reaction? "holy cow! that's BEAUTIFUL!"

:) (that's a beaming face...)

so there!

andrea said...

cute bag!!!! you did such a good job!

HammondFam said...

Cute bag...you go crafty girl!! I lie the design, it's darling, just like you!! :)

HammondFam said...

Oops, I like the bag, I meant to put "like"...it's no lie!! :)