Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, August 21, 2008

End of My Story

End of My Story

And when I get to the End of My Story
I will see that the Price of my Glory was
All the times that I spent all alone
And all the times that I carried the stone
I will see that the Price of my Glory was
All the times that I thought were so hard

Meridy thinks the song sounds too sad. I am inclined to agree with her except that I still find it soothing. The verse was meant to be sad sounding, but I think the chorus doesn't sound as happy as I thought it did when I was recording it.

2 comments:

Project Maniac said...

I didn't think sad when I read it. I thought, " Huh, yeah, that sounds about right." Very thought provoking. Good job.

Angie said...

I am with Lori, I don't think that it sounds sad. You hit it right on. It is the hard times that make us better and stronger and you make it sound so good and simple.