Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twin

I have always heard that somewhere in the world there is a person who looks just like you. I had always been skeptical until I went to Guatemala and found a bunch of people who looked like people I knew from Hurricane...only more Guaty.

I have finally found my double. A guy I play ping-pong with keeps telling me I look just like this guy, so I finally looked him up. Picture me with like 60 more pounds of muscle and 4 inches taller. This is how I would look.




Josh Barnett

5 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Nate,
I definitely see the resemblance, you would need to start drinking protein shakes and lifting. You are very handsome!(without the mustache!)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yep, he does look like you, only he forgot to smile. You are always smiling.

Rachel said...

wow. that's kind of creepy, actually.

Sheri said...

weiiiiiiiiiiird

Shella said...

He's the comic book version of you.