Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The latest thing

Here is the latest version of Meridy's Favorite Song. It is written in her own private key signature or something. It always loses something in the recording, so I decided to add some stuff to compensate. I added a wahwah section and a gverb (like unto reverb) section. I would have to say that those are definitely my two favorite effects, at least when I'm composing my own music. Just for fun, I've also included a link to something I think is terribly funny. It makes me laugh heartily, and usually I'm in tears by the end. There is just something about that show that cracks me up to this day. Just follow the links:

Meridy's Favorite Song

Prometheus and Bob (Warrin, this one's for you)

5 comments:

Shella said...

Nate, I remember yelling down the stairs to you every time Prometheus and Bob came on so you wouldn't miss it.
My favorite part of that song is about 3 minutes into it. Sounds good!

Nate said...

You were nice to me Shella, and you're still a nice sister after all these years.

Angie said...

I love the song! Cool effects!

kaarina said...

"her own private key signature"


hmmm... i love that idea!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

great show! -Warrin