Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Monday, September 7, 2009

"It's a funny joke sweetie"

I woke up chuckling and quite proud of myself. My dream was another crazy one. I was chasing a guy around chewing up his legal documents. He offered me a motion to dismiss or something like that, and I cleverly said, "I'd better not--I might get motion sickness."

Yup, that was a pretty good one.

Just keepin' it real.

6 comments:

Shella said...

Oh, gee wiz...we love you, Nate. :) And yes, I thought it was funny. Both times I heard it. :)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

For some reason you must have law stuff on your mind. I guess we all know why.
You passed, of course you did!!!

Danny said...

Nate, do you think you are funnier in real life or in your dreams? I know how funny you are in real life, but I never get to go to your dreams, so I could say where you are funnier.

LeAnn said...

Hey Meridy,
About the quilt squares, I should have clearified a little better. I will send you a letter with a list of names. You send two quilt squares to the person on the top of the list and to four friends including sheri. Eventually your name will be on the top of the list and people will be sending squares to you. You should end up with 72 squares form all over the country. The instructions in the letter are more clear. Hope this makes sense. Have fun!

LeAnn

LeAnn said...

I already put yours in the mail, but you can just throw it away when you get it.

Mandy said...

That was funny, Nate! Thanks for keeping it real (and fun :) ).