Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scare Tactics

Like Inigo Montoya, I've been starting conversations in strange ways of late. "Let me see your hand. Hold it up like this. Let's see..." Then I compare the respective lengths of index fingers and ring fingers. After I have aroused sufficient curiosity, I refer to this article.
I think I have been mixing up the diagnoses. The short index finger has nothing to do with Alzheimer's. Sorry to those of you who may have sustained irreparable emotional damage through my small talk.

Sorry, I just thought we should post SOMETHING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You forgot your box of fun i.e. hangers & cookbooks.
And I forgot to ask again about the gate opener.

Mandy said...

Hmmm...nothing about abnormally short fingers with missing knuckles... What could it mean when the index finger on your left hand is shorter, but your right index finger is longer?! My hands are so confusing!