Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Gender is Sheri's Baby: Please Cast your Vote

My friend Sheri finds out what color her baby is today, but she's not going to say what the gender is until more people give their gender vote on her poll on her blog. I want to know what she is having! So if you would like to participate in helping ME (gosh I'm selfish :) )find out what her baby is vote on Sheri's poll: click here.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

LOL! Thanks for the link. You're the funnest.

Mandy said...

I'll have you know that I was THE FIRST person to vote on Sheri's poll. I said it would be a boy. I guess that's a fifty percent chance of being right. :) No matter what it is, I know he or she will be adorable!!