Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fablehaven


So, many of you know that I love to read YA fiction. Let me recommend Fablehaven, by Brandon Mull. Personally, the first book was hard to get into, but the series as a whole is sooo worth it. I just finished the 4th book and now I have to wait for the 5th!!!!!!!! I am in agony. Okay agony is too strong a word, but you get the idea. The 4th book had a MAJOR plot twist and I cannot come to closure. He left me hanging! I'm the type of person who HAS to finish a movie because I am so emotionally involved and I HAVE to know how it ends. I hope that I don't have to wait 2 YEARS to read the next one.

Sara, you are in for a great ride when you get your book back! Thanks!

Good job to Brandon Mull. And Brandon, my good friend, if you can somehow read this, as a concerned fan.....oh, how can I say this without giving anything away?......Please cut Kendra a break in the next book. Hopefully you know what kind of break I mean.

Thanks, I needed to share.

2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

HAHAHA! I just finished the 3rd yesterday, and am awaiting when I can find the newest to read....Have you read Artemis Fowl? The Goose Girl? I would HIGHLY recommend these.

sara said...

Oh boy!! I can't believe you finished the book already!!!! Go you. I can't wait to read it. But I'm right there with you. I need closure too and hate to wait and wait for the next book to come out. Now I'm dying to know what's happened...