Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Saturday, April 25, 2009

我 是 为 而 部 猛

The title means: "I am awe inspiring, but kind at heart."

和平
peace


happiness

晴海
deep love

Pretty much, I can type in Chinese! I'm doing invitations for a YW/YM activity with a Chinese theme. I wanted to use some real Chinese characters. I downloaded a Chinese font and got my computer to speak Chinese. And with the help of this awesome website (click here), I can write words in Chinese!!! I'm still geeking out about it! I could do this all day. Too bad I don't know the rules of grammar in this language.....

And too bad for you if your computer doesn't speak Chinese. The characters will look like funky rectangles with weird number and letter things. Sorry. If you really want me to teach your computer Chinese I would be happy to. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

_____xxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
___________xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________xxxxxxxxx
______________xxxxxx
_______________xxxx
_______________xxx
______________xx
_____________x
___________x
________xx
______xxx
_____xxxx
___xxxxxx
___xxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxx
______xxxxxxxx
________xxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxx
________xxxxxx
_____xxxxxxx

Meridy said...

oohh! Cool comment Annjilla.

sara said...

Those are some cool Chinese letters! I was thinking, wow, how did she do that?! Thanks to modern technology and cool downloads!

Shella said...

Yeah, basically way rad. hahaha I love the part where you said you're still geeking about it. :)

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

awesome.