Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz171ckdPS7

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Flashback and Mormon Mom

First of all (I've been meaning to do this awhile), my friend Sarah started a website for the Mormon Mom. It offers great tips for all moms (you don't even have to be Mormon :) This site also features Marvelous Meals. A meal program that you can sign up for $5 a month to gain access to the special marvelous meal website. (click the button below)
Now onto family updates. I am going to do this backwards--most recent working back towards the first of the month.

Perhaps the most shocking thing I did this month is change my hair color 180 degrees. Are you ready for the photos?I liked it a lot at first. Then the next day I still liked it, but I was in a little shock. Now I'm enjoying it. It's fun to try something new. Thanks Monica!

We had a really nice Easter. We had been teaching Ellie about the Resurrection for a few days before Easter, so hopefully nothing at church was too new for her. We had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday at the Baillio's and then a nice Easter dinner with the Adam's on Sunday. Pretty laid back. Thanks for the fun time guys!

Will is wearing two shirts because he didn't want to change out of the first one into something warmer so I told him that we would put a "jacket" over it. He liked the idea.
Ellie and Anwen.Ellie and Jane.Ellie, Will, and Garry.
Our trip to Knott's Berry Farm was really fun! Thanks to the Baillio's for meeting us there! Sorry my kids were a little bit grouchy, by the way. Over all it was a great time though! We also went to the Garment District in LA. That was an interesting experience--we got really close to Skid Row! But other than that close call, I enjoyed it. I purchased some awesome material and a bag. I would post it, but blogger is too tired to comply.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Knott's Berry Farm
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my heck! That EXcelerator (?) WOULD BE A BREATH TAKING RIDE.
It' so good to see pix of ya'all

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Thanks for the post. You are great. Looks like you had a good Easter and such. That is great that you found someone to go to Knottsberry Farm with. I LOVE your blog wall paper. I NEED to know how to do that. Tell me Tell me Tell me. Your hair color is great by the way.

Ashley Miller said...

Jake and I went to Knott's as part of our honeymoon. The Xcelerator was nuts! We didn't go on many more rides after that one. Glad you had fun!

Ben and Anna said...

Great hair!! I think dark makes people look so much more...sophisticated!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

The Albertsons sale goes until Tuesday.

Shella said...

Meridy, I think your hair color makes your eyes pop! It's pretty. :) It looks like Knott's Berry Farm was way fun! I love going to places like that and doing things like that with my family. :) Those are good memories!

Anonymous said...

I didn't mind your children. I didn't even know they were acting up. I was so concentrated on not getting sick again.

Kristina said...

Looks like u guys have been having fun! Cute Easter pics. :) I haven't been to Knotts Berry Farm for ever! Glad u guys had Fun!